PTLLS has been replaced with the new Award in Education and Training. Both theses qualifications can open more doors for you and your business by expanding the courses you can offer and allow you to teach regulated qualifications. Having at least theses qualifications are the minimum requirement for our new courses in Fire, Food Hygiene, and Health & Safety as well as all the others you will see on our sites. You can complete the course with ITG and ProTrainings as a 4 day classroom course or a distance/blended course where you study online and in your own time with email support and then attend one day in the classroom with us to complete your micro teach.
Course Aim :- This award is for those who are or want to be a teacher, tutor or trainer and need to be able to plan, prepare and provide learning for their specialist area.
All entrants need to have the personal and intellectual abilities to acquire the knowledge and understand the skills needed to gain this award.
All entrants must be able to read effectively and communicate clearly and accurately in written and spoken standard English and have relevant qualifications within their own area of expertise.
Minimum age 19
This course also allows learners to commence their professional development within the teaching profession.
- Introduction to Adult Learning
- Understanding Roles and Responsibilites
- Planning and Preparing
- Micro Teaching Sessions
- Designing Learning Programmes
- Producing a Personal Development/Learning Journal
QualificationType: – QCF
Level : – 3
Guided Learning Hours: – 48
Credit Value :- 12
Course Duration : – 4 days
Course Price includes certification
For more information call 01206 805359 or 01206 805380 Certificate in assessing
1. Award in Education and Training (formally PTLLS) – What to expect on the full course
2. Introduction to your ITG/ProTrainings Award in Education and Training course
3. Award in Education and Training Distance/Blended course from ITG/ProTrainings