Final conference date Colchester 7th October few spaces available
19 September 2016 in Instructor
The subjects covered on this new date will be the same as the other two events. We are charging £20 for the day this time but we are including buffet lunch for this event and a donation to the Air Ambulance for everyone who registers.
Book tickets using the below link:
This event is to update instructors on the new changes to first aid training and the options you have. It will cover the following:
- Update on training and the HSE
- First Aid ERC changes to training
- Blended FAW and EFAW training
- Using blended FAW and EFAW training in your company and workplace
- Regulated qualifications and blended training
- Dechoker devices
- Why use tourniquets and haemostatic dressings
- Using tourniquets and haemostatic dressings
- Day rate work and text alert features
- HSE changes to FAW and EFAW with the inclusion of AED training
- Blended FPOS training and ILS/ALS blended courses being developed
- Questions and close
Attending the course you will receive:
- Certified CPD certifcate
- ProTrainings approved instructor photo ID badge and lanyard
- Catastrophic bleeding update on your account for torniquets and haemostatic dressings
- Lunch and tea/coffee throughout the day
We are charging £20 for the day this time but we are including buffet lunch for this event and a donation to the Air Ambulance for everyone who registers.
This event is for ProTrainings approved centres and instructors and we reserve the right to cancel any booking. Payments are not refundable if you need to cancel.