ProTrainings now partner with HABC to offer more choice and better promotion
ProTrainings are now working in partnership with Highfield HABC for QCF qualifications. We made the decision to work with the largest Awarding Organisation for First Aid qualifications to help to reduce the paperwork, speed up certificate times and enable you to give your customers a certificate and wallet card for HABC courses.
All instructors who were already cleared, have been transferred so you do not need to do anything, courses that you list are not only advertised on the ProTrainings sites but are now also listed on the Highfield course finder site automatically (if they are marked as public). Therefore doubling your exposure and providing more opportunities for potential customers to find your courses.
ProTrainings are the only organisation that offer you the choice of delivering a regulated qualification or ProTrainings Trade Body certificate, unlike other trade bodies our certificates are fully traceable and your customers can rest assured that the requirements for due diligence, quality assurance and verification are all met because all of our procedures and course materials meet requirements. All ProTrainings centres will still benefit from:-
- Comprehensive instructor dashboard
- All courses are CPD certified and students can download the Certified CPD certificate free
- Teaching materials for all courses
- No need to buy books, students can download them free
- Full range of courses available
- Over 130 classroom courses available
- Full student tracking and management
- Earn commission from all online courses students buy
- Free update days
- Free listing and online booking on www.procourses.co.uk and on our relevant online sites
- Free instructor blog
- Sales leads and free online bookings
- Day rate work from other instructors
- Free annual CPD for First Aid and AED as video online course
- Free automatic portfolio of evidence
- Earn commission by adding online courses to your website and offering to your customers
- We complete your internal and arrange external quality assurance saving you time and money
If you would like to offer HABC courses but have not yet registered, please complete the application form, approvals only take a few days and please remember that you do not have to hold PTLLS (until October 2015) to be able to deliver first aid courses if you are a ProTrainings approved instructor, this is due to a change in the requirements by the Skills for Health and HSE that recently occurred.
We thank you for your continuing support and look forward to working with you in the future.